Description of the Business Developer job offer for the company Hiboo
Type of contract: CDI
Start date: as soon as possible
Hiboo is a growing sleep company. We are looking for a passionate Business Developer to join our team and contribute to our expansion.
Are you ready to learn quickly, participate in the growth of a growing company and have a direct impact on it?
Join our incredible team so we can start building the foundation for something great!
As a Business Developer at Hiboo, you will use and develop your sales, negotiation and analytical skills to advise and engage potential customers to adopt our products! Our goal is to help you develop throughout your career!
You will also have the opportunity to explore new ideas, experiment with new ways of working, because we want you to challenge the status quo.
- Develop and manage our portfolio of existing clients and prospect new clients.
- Develop commercial proposals for our potential and existing clients.
- Track leads and existing customers and create action plans to improve our conversion rate.
- Participate in the analysis of sales data and creation of reports to monitor our sales performance.
- Collaborate with the team to improve our sales processes and optimize our commercial strategy.
- Participate in competitive monitoring and trend research to stay up to date with new sales methods.
- Help in expanding our product range
- Proven experience in sales and business development, ideally in the bedding or furniture sector.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in FR, NL and EN.
- Ability to work in a team and meet deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to work with customer relationship management (CRM) and commercial prospecting tools.
- Opportunity to work in a growing company.
- Office located in the heart of Brussels
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- Competitive remuneration.
**How to apply**
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line “Application for the position of Business Developer”. We will study all applications carefully and we will contact you for an interview if your profile matches our needs.