Sales Intern internship description for Hiboo
Type of contract: 3 to 6 month internship
Start date: as soon as possible
We are looking for a Sales Intern to join our team at Hiboo, a company specializing in sleep. The intern will work closely with the sales team to help grow our customer portfolio and increase our sales.
- Participate in commercial prospecting and the search for new potential customers.
- Participate in the development of commercial proposals for our potential and existing clients.
- Track prospects and existing customers and participate in creating action plans to improve our conversion rate.
- Participate in the analysis of sales data and creation of reports to monitor our sales performance.
- Collaborate with the team to improve our sales processes and optimize our commercial strategy.
- Participate in competitive monitoring and trend research to stay up to date with new sales methods.
- Business student or equivalent.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French (NL/EN is a plus)
- Ability to work in a team and meet deadlines.
- Passionate about sales and eager to learn more in this field.
- Ability to work with customer relationship management (CRM) and commercial prospecting tools.
- Possibility of extension or conversion to a permanent contract after the end of the internship.
- Opportunity to work in a growing company.
- Office located in the heart of Brussels.
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment.
**How to apply**
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com indicating “Application for sales internship” in the subject line. We will study all applications carefully and we will contact you for an interview if your profile matches our needs.