Store Salesperson at Hiboo
Type of contract: CDI
Start date: as soon as possible
- Welcoming customers and advising them according to their needs
- Present the products and their characteristics
- Ensure inventory and cash management
- Scheduling deliveries to the customer
- Participation in numerical reporting
- Manage openings, closings and unforeseen events
- Maintain, check and change product presentation
- Order restocks from the warehouse
- Experience in store sales or a similar field.
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills (FR and NL/EN).
- Sense of organization and priority management.
- Passionate about the bedding and interior design sector.
- You are smiling and passionate about sales and customer relations.
- Autonomous, you like responsibilities and challenges.
- You are ready to work on Saturday (with a recovery day during the week)
- A full-time contract
- Complete training on our products and our sales method
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment
- A competitive salary + bonus based on sales
If you are motivated and want to join a growing company, send your CV and cover letter to the following address email@example.com . We look forward to meeting you!